Notice is given of a meeting of the Highcliffe and Walkford Parish Council to be held at Old Schoolhouse, 254 Lymington Road, Highcliffe, Christchurch BH23 5ET on Wednesday 23 October 2019 at 6.00pm.
Agenda Part 1 Open Items
1. To Receive Apologies for Absence.
2. To Receive any Declaration of Interests by Members
3. To Confirm Minutes of the Meeting held on 25 September 2019
4. Public Participation
5. To Receive for Information the Chairman's Comments
6. Matters arising from Previous Meeting
19/040b. Verbal Update Report regarding our Neighbourhood Plan
19/176b. SLA Progress Report
19/176e. Report on meeting with local historian
19/176g. Highcliffe Food & Arts Festival Request fro funding
19/176h. Lakewood Project
19/181. Highcliffe in Bloom Report
19/183. Office Accommodation
19/189. Council Web Site
7. To Approve the Financial Report Including:
7a. Invoices for payment
7b. Account Reconciliation
8. To Receive the Planning Report
9, Allotment License Review
10. Date of Next Council Meeting - Wednesday 27 November 2019 at 6.30 pm
11. To consider passing a resolution to exclude the press and public pursuant to the Public Bodies (Admissions to Meetings) Act 1960 due to the confidential nature of the business to be transacted.